Thursday, August 07, 2008

An Encore To Modesty

John Michael over at St. Robert Bellarmine posted an article called Confessions From An Immodest Mother that said quite a bit. There was a part that struck a chord when in it she said,
"We have been conditioned (and created too) to be pleasing to the eye, and we can be still beautiful when modest, actually we are the most beautiful then, of course." And I agree with this, women are the most beautiful when they are modestly dressed. And on that note I too feel the same when I dress modestly and know the difference when my neckline is less or my body is not as covered.

I believe more than anything that when women come to recognize the value of modestly dressing they will see a marked difference in how they understand the value of God and faith and their relationship with their husbands as well.

4 comments:

CT said...

Well said, my Dad and I were discussing that very thing this afternoon.

Thank you for your post!
Christa Taylor.
www.christa-taylor.com
www.empoweredtraditionalist.com

Marie Cecile said...

Your welcome Christa!

Jackie Parkes said...

It's a very good discussion topic...many thanks..

Marie Cecile said...

your welcome jackie