Monday, November 28, 2005

Heavenly Father where do I begin to make changes within myself, so I may do what you ask of me. How can I strive to be an imitation of your love for others. What may I do for your greater glory, that many may see your way and your light. I praise you dear Father for the many gifts you have bestowed to me in my life. That enabled me to be a light in the darkness for others to see. Forgive me dear Father for the times I extinguised that light. You have worked many wonders for us dear Father, I pray to you always from my heart so that others may see you as I see you. Dear Father help me to learn deeply of your love, your ways. Teach me to always know right from wrong, good from evil. Guide me when I fall so I may walk more diligently along your path. May your infinite goodness always bring me closer to you.

No comments: