Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The time has come to cram for finals after two months of preparation for the final moment. The moment of whether I pass or eek by, or fail completely is here, wow already. During this time I have noticed a few things, one my grades fluctuated. It seems when I was job hunting my grades would falter, due the fact that I wasn't giving a measure of my time to what I needed to in order to get a good grade. Then the days I was free to study properly I managed to get the best possible grade. I have reflected upon this and found it interesting; we do that in our life with our faith. All too often we start out with good intentions to give God all or most of our love to him. Somewhere along the way we get sidetracked by many things, be it by Satan or our own foolishness.
Sometimes we tend to have highs and lows for our love for God. We pray only when we need something, or if someone needs prayer because of illness, death. I've learned through going to school how much we are, lukewarm, or cold with God. Our intentions toward loving God are most times good, yet not good enough; by applying ourselves to God's Kingdom we then learn the value of God's unconditional love for us. With school it's amazing to note that we go through learning to be judged at the end on our performance during our time there. So it's the same with our life on earth in the end we will be judged according to what we have done in our life. When we falter it's up to us to reconcile ourselves to God, not for God to reconcile himself to us. Just like school the lesson we learn in life is to apply our faith daily in order for us to achieve eternal life. Without God we have no faith, with God we have Eternal Life. God Bless

No comments: