Monday, January 09, 2006

Saint Anthony Claret

A Patron Saint was chosen for me, and it is Saint Anthony Claret. Unfortunately I don't know how to put a picture and other info into the side bar (other than a link). I have not learned how to do this without a code as I'm still learning on my own how to put some things on here. Like everything else in life it's trial and error. Just like life, mistakes are made, no one is perfect. All we can do is strive to live a life without errors. People who live life religiously and with great faith, have no need of a healer, for they have been walking with Christ all along. And then there are those, such as myself who strongly believed, yet was led astray, only to be called back to God's loving arms. It is in those life lessons along with faith that life is given. Should I have continued to err, then I would have damned my soul. So in my life's lessons I chose to walk with God not against Him. I chose to live in Baptism with our Lord. To be cleansed anew in God's healing water, and be constantly guided by the Spirit of God's Divine Love.

http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/sainta10.htm

No comments: