Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, Second Week of Lent

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Luke 6:37

How amazing God's word is, when Jesus relates to us to not judge or condemn, so we will not also be judged or condemned in return. I find this amazing because we do judge and we do condemn, whether it's intentional or not, it is done.

Recently a healer came to our area, I heard about this person from someone I met while attending classes for teaching. So I went out of curiosity, I was given a number to line up with the rest of those who attended. I have some issues such as diabetes that , yep like every one else would love more than anything not to have, and be healed. Except when I went up I never asked for a healing for myself, I asked for one for my Mom instead. How did this come about, well I prayed to God to know what I should ask, I was given this at the time I went up, it just came out. This is love for our neighbor when we do not judge or condemn but give selflessly from our hearts for another to be healed. Maybe it's not a good example, but I'll tell you something, the love that fills me from our Father is beautiful. It is what we strive for this love that reaches every part of our being. God Bless

No comments: