Friday, December 01, 2006

ReBirth

What Can I Give Him? Give Him My Heart, I am His beloved... is a born-again Catholic. When I read today's reading I was reminded of a second death, but also about a second birth. Just as a fig tree produces fruit twice a year, some of us are born twice. Once when we are born and baptised we have had our first life, but when we have fallen away or let go,but came back,then we have found our second birth.

Sometimes our faith dies, but in God's grace we are reborn just like the fig tree gives birth to a second set of fruit.

Autumnrose has had a rebirth, just like many Catholics and many others who have converted have found new life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this, Marie Cecile...and you are so right, I am reborn! I thank God that He has led me home :)

Marie Cecile said...

I'm glad :)