Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Father


Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?
The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own.
The Father who dwells in me is doing his works.
Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me
John 14:10-11
How much more easier it is to believe that someone is possessed of evil spirits than believing that Jesus and God are one in each other. How it is so much more easier to believe in lies that people spread than to not listen to gossip. Since the beginning of time we have done everything possible to not believe in the Divine. We have been given so many signs already through the ages it's not funny. Jesus has given us where he will always be, he let us know to go to him and through him for everything. He has let us know that, we see Jesus we see the Father. He spoke so plainly yet we still don't get it.
There are many things that we go and do today for others to believe. How come we don't try that hard to see the truth. There are many who seek signs, and many who long to believe with proof. Jesus gave us the proof by his Resurrection, he appeared to many people as well as the apostles. The bread we have today has been guided through the years for us to see with eyes of faith. It's no accident that instead of a loaf of bread we were allowed to make it in a way that gave greater distribution.
With all that Jesus went through , then to come back and show us. Tells me we have a God who is Love in the deepest sense of the word. No one would do what he did or ever do for love of a human race that strives so hard to erase God from their lives.

No comments: